The DANI Awards are the Northern Ireland’s premier Digital Industry Awards, celebrating excellence within the digital sector. The DANI Awards are your opportunity to shine and demonstrate the outstanding work in your field. Now the 5th year of the event, the DANI Awards connects the Provinces digital leaders through its annual ceremony.
Any company within NI or working with an NI business, whether public, private or community and voluntary sector can enter the DANI Awards, regardless of size. The DANI Awards has a range of categories suited to a wide variety of organisations; from large private and public companies through to thriving entrepreneurial businesses, promising start-ups, social enterprises and established SMEs
Harlem Cafe, Bedford St, Belfast
St Columbs Hall, Derry
Social Media (Breaking News)
Website of the Year
Website of the Year (incl. eCommerce)
Fashion Blogger of the Year
1. All entries must have been live to market between 1st January 2014 and 12th July 2015. Entries cannot have been entered previously.
2. Do not include password protection.
3. Work entered into more than one category must be treated as a completely separate entry. Multiple entries can be made.
4. All entries must be supplied and conform to category rules/submission formats. Entries must be received by no later than 5pm Friday 31st July.
5. Please note that entries received after this deadline will not be considered.
6. Entries are open to ALL businesses, who work within NI or work with NI clients.
7. The judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries that in their view are entered in an incorrect category.
8. The organisers reserve the right to publish/exhibit screen grabs and/or submitted reports in relation to the awards.
9. The organisers reserve the right to verify that all entries have been commercially produced for a commercial client where relevant.
10. The judges' decision is final.
11. All entries submitted must be legal. Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified
Simply select the category or categories that apply most, check the criteria to ensure you qualify, and submit your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that each entry submitted must be submitted by 5pm Friday 31st July 2015 to be considered for shortlisting.
Your entry can be up to 1,500 words long, submitted in PDF format and should address the key points mentioned within the entry guidelines. Small images can be included. Your PDFs must not exceed eight pages. Total submission must not be above 6MB in total. We advise the use of images optimised for the web at 72 dpi. Sound bites and video links can be uploaded to support your entry.
The entries to The DANI Awards are inspected by our panel of judges who rate each entry according to the judging criteria of the category. The entries that are rated highest are then included in the category shortlists.
The shortlists are whittled down to a maximum of 5 Nominees per category, based on a closed ballot of each category. In the event of a tie, the Chairperson of the Judging panel will cast the tie-breaking vote. Judges may not vote in any category in which they have a direct conflict of interest.
TIn the majority of cases the winner of each category will be the Nominee that receives the most votes in a closed ballot. In the event of a tie, the Chairperson of the Judging Panel will cast the tie-breaking vote. Once the winner has been selected, members of the Judging Panel will be asked to approve the selection. If over 50% of the Judging Panel reject the selection the ballot will be recast.
All award entries are treated with the highest of confidence. Judges may not vote for an entry in which they have a conflict of interest (where this occurs the Judge will be asked to leave the panel at that stage).